Arrival in Italy at your airport of choice (Rome Leonardo Da Vinci and Naples Capodichino international airports are the closest to your destination).
Transfer to your selected accommodation in Sorrento via private limo service.
Settle in your selected accommodation
Suggested late afternoon/Evening activities:
- Relax and settle in your accommodation
- Start exploring the town
- Sit in one of the café’s along the major shopping street and people watch
Day trip excursion to Positano via ferry or private motorboat. Visit this enchanting town with its typical staircases and craftsman shops (especially known for handmade bedazzled sandals and cotton & linen cover-ups)
Day trip excursion to Capri via ferry or private motorboat
Day trip to Naples using the ferry system or a limo service. Main highlights of the day could be:
- Starting the day off with a coffee and a warm “sfogliatella” in one of the local Cafes.
- Stroll in the downtown area and admire the beautiful buildings and the round colonnade in Piazza del Plebiscito.
- Visit the Archeological Museum containing most of the artifacts and frescos from Pompeii.
- Visit the Sansevero Chapel to admire the “Veiled Christ”, one of the most skillful sculptures in the world.
Day trip excursion to Amalfi via ferry or private motorboat and visit this town that once one one of the four most famous city-states of Italy and an international trade jewel.
Day trip excursion to Pompeii archeological site.
Take a taxi or bus ride to the hilltop town of Ravello, especially in the late afternoon to enjoy a stroll along the magnificent gardens overlooking the sea at Villa Rufolo and a dinner in one of the tucked away restaurants in town. In July and August catch a classical al fresco music concert at Villa Rufolo on the villa breataking terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Transfer Via limo service from Sorrento to your airport of choice